Holidays at Château de Laumière in 2020 are available from week commencing Saturday 25 April to Saturday 1 August and Saturday 5 September to Saturday 24 October inclusive.
The prices shown are based on holidays commencing on Saturday. However, arrival days can be flexible.
The price includes -
- Riding every day except Saturday
- All meals from dinner on arrival evening to breakfast on day of departure with the exception of lunch on Saturday.
- Tea, coffee, soft drinks, wine, beer and fresh fruit are included and available at all times.
Additional InformationRead more
Hiring a car is recommended, however, if you do not wish to drive transfers can be arranged from Rodez, Brive and Toulouse airports and Villefranche de Rouergue, Cahors and Montauban railway stations at an additional cost.
What you need to bring for riding
- Hard hat conforming to current British Safety Standard - we insist that riding hats are worn at all times whilst mounted.
- Jodhpurs or trousers that are comfortable to ride in (jeans are not recommended). No shorts please.
- Footwear - short or long riding boots. No trainers please.
- High factor sun cream and insect repellent.
- Light-weight shower-proof jacket.
- Gloves / body protector if usually worn.
- No smoking permitted in the house or stable buildings.
- No children under 12 years of age in the Château - children aged 12-16 yrs other than when riding must be supervised by their parents.
- No pets please.
- Please note that within group bookings guests are expected to share twin rooms.
- Unfortunately, we can not allow riders of over 16 stone (100kg) in weight.